Wednesday 30 May 2012

Heating up


I think we are the only little family that don't relish the sunshine. Don't get me wrong, it is lovely to be able to leave the house without thermals. I do want my plants to grow. I'm happy that it isn't constantly raining. But we don't cope well with the heat.

A few days after we came out of the hospital when Kit was born, we ended up at A&E because he wouldn't wake up to feed. They tested for everything (he didn't even wake up for the pin-prick test) and the conclusion. Kit didn't like the heat. Nothing has changed much. Now he is crawling the walls because he doesn't know what to do with himself. Having mastered going to bed he is now struggling to get to sleep. He isn't eating as much, and he is generally sleepy. I feel pretty much the same.

Maybe we should move to live with penguins. We could knit a lot of jumpers to keep ourselves warm.

If you loose us we'll be hiding in the fridge.

1 comment:

  1. You're not alone, me and my 6 month old stopped sleeping through the night as soon as the weather heated up. Iv never done well in hot weather and I found out he doesn't either. Glad I'm not the only one!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...