Wednesday 22 February 2012

23 Questions - I got double-tagged!

I've been tagged twice in very similar things so I'm cheating and joining them together. I'm skipping part of one of them so I'm just answering all the questions and setting some more. Hope that's ok.
Jennifer's Little World's 12 questions:

1) What is the opening line to your favourite novel?
'Once when I was six years old I saw a beautiful picture in a book about the primeval forest called True Stories.' (Although I'm not sure it counts as a novel.)

2) Which film makes you cry?
I nearly cried at Toy Story 3 when I saw it last week, but I managed to pull myself together! Life is Beautiful guarantees tears.

3) Twitter or Facebook?
Both for different reasons. Probably swaying more towards twitter, when my phones app for it is working!

4) Do you hoover under the sofa?
I can't lift my sofa (it's a daybed) so no.

5) If you were to come back as an animal, what would it be?
A cat. I need to catch up on some sleep!

6) If you had to move to another country, where would you go?
France. Or maybe Japan, but I really don't speak Japanese, whereas I can survive on my French!

7) Marmite - love it or hate it?
Love it. Mmm
8) Disney or Dreamworks?
Disney. I actually wake up in bed with Buzz Lightyear most mornings these days!
9) What is your favourite holiday destination?
At the moment my parents house in Worthing! I'm just applying for our passports though and we are off to France in the summer, probably France!

10) What is your earliest memory?
My mum doing up the toggles on my duffle coat. No idea how old I was or anything else about it though.

11) Would you wear your pajamas to the supermarket?
I did when I was a student and we used to go at 3am for kicks! I might now, but I would cover the fact I was wearing them by pulling jeans over the top and a coat or something. I can't imagine I time I would be able to though.
12) What would you say to your 16 year old self?
You don't really want to become a Dr, don't take those A-levels!


Emma in Bromley's 11 questions ...

1. How long have you blogged for?
Since July last year, so nearly 8 months now. Although I had a previous blog I wrote two posts on and noone read either of them!

2. If I held a blogging event, would you come?
Yes I would. Are you planning one? :)

3. Do you pinterest ?
I have a pinterest account. Actually I pined something yesterday, it was only my third pin though and I've had the account for quite some time. I've not got into the habit yet!

4. What's missing from your kitchen?
A freezer!

5. What theme are you doing for your child's party this year?
I don't think there will be a theme. It will be a picnic in the garden. Picnic is probably the closest to a theme I'll acheive. :)

6. Have you given anything up for lent?
Nope. I'm not religious. Although we did have pancakes and will be hunting for eggs we're doing so in a Spring festivity and tradition type of way rather than out of religious celebration.

7. Have you thought of an invention?
Lots, but I'm not telling anyone because they might steal my ideas!! (Honest)

8. If you were to have an actual hour to yourself - what would you do (no housework allowed!)
Whenever I do have an actual hour to myself I normally do housework!! If I was forced to do something that wasn't housework I'd probably spend it at the allotment and actually make some progress myself rather than my dad doing it all.

9. What was the last book you read?
The Hunger Games trilogy. It has scarred me for life.

10. If your 2 year old was imagining monsters - what would you do?
My 2 year old does imagine monsters. We scare them away, if scaring them away shouting at them stops working and he is genuinely scared then I will engage the help of the Certificate of Death that I purchased from the Monster Supplies shop at the Ministry of Stories and the monster will pass away! I wish I could still imagine those types of monsters so I don't want to take that away from Kit, so long as it isn't really distressing him.

11. Do you believe in aliens, ghosts or vampires!?
I used to think that I saw ghosts in my bedroom when I was younger. I'm not sure if I really believe in them though. Aliens and Vampires, probably not - although if I met a Cullen I would be happy to join up - I'm a vegetarian anyhow so I could cope with surviving on 'tofu' for the rest of my life! (Twilight geeking - sorry)


So my questions for you...

When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
If you could be a Disney character who would you be?
What's your favourite colour?
How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Sleep or chocolate?
What is your favourite film?
What song is the soundtrack to your life right now?
Do you eat breakfast every morning?
What was the last thing that you grew?
What is your favourite word?
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

I am tagging...

@2starsandaswirl @domesticgoddesque @smilinglikesuns @butwhymummywhy @The_EmilyB @iheartmuthahood @blubirdsunshine @MelkshamMum

If you've already been tagged, or don't want to take part I won't be offended. If anyone else wants to join in let me know. :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't think anyone can watch Toy Story 3 and not get emotional. Love Marmite - my kind of person!
    Thanks for the tag, I love your questions so am going to try and do them anyway, even though I have done this meme already !
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking part, love your answers! Really glad that no-one who has answered my questions so far hoovers under the sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey ! Thank you for taking part - sorry you were double tagged! Had fun reading your answers! What are you growing?! X I'm seriously thinking about a blogging event ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only growing cucumbers, broad beans and strawberries. Nothing exciting. If you want help with a blogging event be happy to help out. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tag. I've completed this megameme but I'll try and answer your questions because sleep or chocolate has me stumped, good question!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...