Thursday 10 November 2011

Needle Felted Mouse

I've been wanting to try needle felting properly for ages. I had a brief encounter with it at the V&A lates, but I wanted to learn to create lots of lovely little creature for Kit to play with. I bought some felt and some needles ages ago. I stupidly thought that you could just felt with those, but after several holes in my fingers realised that I did need a sponge thing too. So when I popped into hobbycraft the other day and they handed me a 25% off everything voucher, I ran to get myself a sponge so that I could start creating a zoo of animals.

I'm starting simple, so I made a mouse. A slightly oddly coloured mouse. Here is how I did it...



2 comments:

  1. Very, very, very, very, VERY cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I have a book on the shelf with lots of needlefelt animals and idea in it but I have put it off thinking it looks to hard.
    Maybe I'll get creative later!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...